Sunday, January 18, 2009

6 months....

Well, they say it gets better every day and ITS TRUE!! Jack is 6 months old, I can't believe it. He goes to the park and he loves the swing... it is unbelievable how happy it makes him. We have a long summer in front of us but I cant wait, I see a lot of park visits in my future. He is trying to crawl, but really he just goes backwards. He is grabbing everything in sight. I can foresee a busy toddler-hood for Jack!







Here are pictures of Jack's friends; Will Trumpeter and Owen Boyle. Will is 2 and Owen is just a week behind Jack. We hang out all the time and are looking forward to play dates all summer long!


5 comments:

Nicole said...

I can't believe he's already 6 months old! He's precious! It was so good to see you when you were in town. Miss you! Come see us again soon....

shekira said...

He looks so much like Matt in that last pic!

Hey we started a family blog too: http://www.derryberries.com

Unknown said...

Did I read that right?

Has Jack learned to moonwalk?

The Lantrip Family said...

That Jack has got the sweetest smile! He is so beautiful and always looks so happy. I think he looks really sweet in his lid (tobogan)! They love that swinging boy. Coleman was swinging yesterday. It was 67 degrees here yesterday! I wish I could see Jack at home, they are so much more comfortable in their familiar environment. I bet when he got home from Christmas in Birmingham he was like, Thank God! He will be crawling for real soon, enjoy the rest of your days!!! Soon, it will be locks everywhere and non-stop till nite-nite time, hehehehe, lots of fun though!! Anyway, he is a doll and we miss him all the time. I love the blog and being able to see his first everything, he is such a joy in our lives and so are you guys. Parenting came so natural to you both. Les, your amazing!! I love you soooo much - Mandino

The Lantrip Family said...

Uncle Matt,
You still going to teach me to curse?
Coleman